Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day Tribute

We had a great Father's Day! Last year Jeremy as in Africa and Boo and I were in Florida with my dad, so this year was a total change...Boo actually remembered that we spent last year in FL! When he woke up he immediately went to Jeremy and gave him a hug and kiss and told him Happy Father's Day! I rolled over with tears in my eyes...it was just the sweetest moment. Next year we will have two little men to come and say Happy Daddy Day! Ahhh, my boys.
I got Jeremy something pretty special...it was what he has been wanting and I was glad to purchase it for him. Boo was equally happy too...
We both got to talk to our own dads via phone and they both sounded like they were enjoying their day as well.
Here are a few pictures of our evening of goofy-ness and a shot at Boo's new haircut...voila.
Aren't my boys cute???

And here they are full of silliness...

Momma and her big boy...

And a shot that Boo took of Jeremy and I...

1 comment:

Michele said...

Hey, realized the other day I have not stopped by your blog in a while! Glad to hear you're having another boy! I'll stop by more often.