Monday, July 07, 2008

Accomplished (even more!)

Mom arrived Thursday, much to my delight and from 30 minutes away, to help me get organized and clean up the small things still left...not to mention, help Jeremy get some stuff done as well. So, the baby's room got all dazzled up with hangings on the wall and things put in their proper place. Jeremy finished the transitions on the floors and hung the shelf in Boo's room...which means we got all of the clothes out of his room and to the baby's room for future use. Boo and I even cleaned his room together and he managed to part with some things for the betterment of others as well....I was proud.
It was exhaustingly good...but the best part is Jeremy got a GRILL!!! Now, we had a grill that came with the house, but the new one, on sale, is FABULOUS! We put that thing to good use over a 24 hour period!! It's awesome. I have no doubt it will get some good use when my dad arrives in a few days too! :)
So, accomplished and prepared we are for the baby! It will be soon!!

--Karen

3 comments:

Lori said...

Wishing you luck on a speedy and painless delivery. =)

Raegan said...

I am so excited for you!! I was a little confused when I read that Jeremy got a girl since I knew you are expecting another boy...until I realized it was actually a GRILL! I should stop reading blogs so late at night!! HA!HA! Can't wait to hear all about the new addition! Much Love, Raegan

Raegan said...

Ohh nooo! Has it started again? Are you going to be late with this one too?!? Bless your heart!