Saturday, August 02, 2008

BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

It's BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHHOOOOO!! I love birthdays! Did I tell you that I love birthdays??? "It's my birthday month and I love it...and I love it...and I love it...you would love it too if it were your birthday!" And if it IS your birthday, you so have to leave a comment to tell me!!! It's my sweetheart, Jeremy's, birthday this month too - just 5 blessed days before mine...he's a year older. It's my friend Mandy's birthday (see blog - Five Powell's), my sister-in-law's birthday (see blog - Woman in the Tent), my niece's birthday, my father-in-law's birthday, my friends Michelle and Kim, like I said, Jeremy's birthday and my birthday, Michelle's twin girls' birthday, our friend Derik's birthday, my friend Joy - her daughter's birthday....I am probably forgetting someone....but needless to say, it's birthday month in our house...

I love birthdays!!! I bet you can't tell though...