Saturday, May 03, 2008

The Hospital Tour

Well I must say the hospital tour was delightful. You might be wondering why I am taking a hospital tour on my second go around with having a baby, but it's because we have never delivered at this hospital before. I am really looking forward to it now...
As I sat at dinner with Jeremy and Boo, I told Boo I had a secret to tell him and he said "Baby came and he's at the hospital..." I couldn't resist looking at Jeremy and saying "Yeah, and here I am sitting having dinner with you both!" The timeline for Boo is all jumbled up in his head, poor thing. I don't know what that kid is going to do when he finds out I have to actually stay in the hospital for more than a day.

Hospital policy is pretty strict on certain things and that happens to be the certain things that people like to disobey. I used to work in a hospital setting, which seems like many moons ago, but it still never ceases to amaze me that some people just, how do I say this nicely, don't care?. I am having a hard time dealing with the don't care part of it all, so although my husband hears the brunt of my complaint, I am having to learn to just dump the thoughts. I try to dump them at the foot of the cross, knowing the Lord has every precise detail in His hands already, but oh glory is it hard to not just want to lash out.
I know all that is pretty vague above, but none the less I feel better getting it off my chest.

Okay, so I am dawdling (sp?) and i need to get back to work on my projects...big day tomorrow with Choir performances tomorrow night...

Love,
Karen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hospitals have rules? Three kids later, I had no idea! :) *wink*

oakleyses said...

replica watches, ray ban sunglasses, prada outlet, tory burch outlet, christian louboutin outlet, ugg boots, louboutin pas cher, nike air max, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses wholesale, louis vuitton, prada handbags, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, nike outlet, louis vuitton, cheap oakley sunglasses, christian louboutin, oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, polo ralph lauren, nike free run, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet online, polo outlet, sac longchamp pas cher, nike roshe, christian louboutin uk, chanel handbags, nike air max, air max, longchamp pas cher, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin shoes, replica watches, jordan shoes, uggs on sale, burberry pas cher, longchamp outlet, jordan pas cher, ugg boots, nike free, kate spade outlet, gucci handbags, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses

oakleyses said...

soccer jerseys, mac cosmetics, reebok outlet, vans outlet, valentino shoes, hollister, herve leger, nike air max, lancel, instyler, hollister clothing, north face outlet, nike roshe run, nike air max, ferragamo shoes, hollister, converse outlet, ray ban, jimmy choo outlet, longchamp uk, ralph lauren, iphone cases, bottega veneta, p90x workout, converse, nfl jerseys, gucci, babyliss, chi flat iron, insanity workout, mcm handbags, vans, soccer shoes, new balance shoes, oakley, hermes belt, timberland boots, baseball bats, wedding dresses, louboutin, celine handbags, ghd hair, asics running shoes, abercrombie and fitch, lululemon, nike trainers uk, nike huaraches, mont blanc pens, beats by dre, north face outlet