Monday, June 18, 2007

Live, from H.O.T. Florida

Oh my blazes...it's h.o.t. here! Like I didn't expect that... :) Just checking in with you all and hoping to find you all well. It's nice here - the weather is good with the occasional shower, although, that's only rumor, since I haven't actaully seen one for myself. Close though.
Father's Day was event-filled at Weeki Wachee/Buccaneer Bay with my family - fun was had by all and the Mermaid show proved itself well to my son. He loved the ice cold natural spring water and the kiddie pool. Rock On Buc Bay! It's been a long time, but it proved worthy. Today it's playdates and golfing for the little man and tomorrow...well, we head to the jungles of Africa - okay, not really, but at Busch Gardens, it will give him just a tad glimpse as to what his daddy is experiencing while there.
Speaking of Jeremy - he made his way back to the village which is their headquarters - they have been traveling to different villages testing the water and they will begin their trek back to the main city tomrrow morning. We now talk in days as to when he will be home. Please pray for his trip back to be uneventful.

Much love to you all-

Karen

8 comments:

eph2810 said...

I am glad that you are having a great time with your family :)
I will be praying for your hubby to have a safe trip back.

Blessings to you and yours.

Lori said...

Yes it is hot here in FL. Yesterday was my first day of driving and the whole time checking if my AC was working correctly, the fact was it was just to dang hot outside =)

Praying for your hubby's safe return.

Anonymous said...

pleased your having a good time
praying for Jeremy hope he stays safe

Susannah said...

Found you via The Preacher's Wife. It sure sounds hot there! I'm interested to hear more about your husband's trip to Africa... I'll be back! Hugs 'n prayers, e-Mom

Karen said...

Glad to hear that you are having fun with your little man. I will be praying for your husband's safe return home.

Blessings~
Karen

Susan said...

Yep it's HOT in Florida. I live just south of where you've been visiting. God's blessings on you and your family.
:-) Susan

Snoskred said...

Hi, it's Snoskred here. I've recently become a blogging chick and have set myself a challenge to comment on as many Blogging Chick blogs as I can. So that's why I'm here. ;)

It's pretty cold here right now, in fact many places that never get snow are seeing snow over the last week or so but we know all about hot in Australia. We had a pretty cool summer last year so I am hoping the next one will be a little bit warmer than the last.

I hope ya'all have a great summer!

Snoskred
http://snoskred.blogspot.com/

Sharon said...

Hi Karen,
You're not far from where my brother lives. He's in Riverview just south of Tampa Bay. One of the reasons we moved from FL to GA was because of the heat and humidity. North GA gets the refreshing coolness of the evening even on hot days.

Praying that your husband is safe and will arrive back home safely.

Take Care!