Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thankful List

I guess it's a little late to be posting this, but I am just now getting around to it. Thursday was a wash with traveling across the state and Friday we were up early and out the door and then we came home to catch up on the zzz's we missed. The weekend was kind of a blur with Jeremy preaching and visiting family, so I am just now sitting down to write this. I apologize, but it's not any less meaningful today. :)

I am thankful...
God's ways are not my ways.
We will close on our house on Friday.
Boo is a growing healthy little man.
He loves life.
He enjoys school.
His little brain absorbs information like a sponge!
Boo and his daddy make me laugh - A LOT.
For my husband, who loves, honors, and respects me.
For all the people in my life who make me laugh.
For the same people who push me toward the One True King.
For prayer...
For His timing...
For His most perfect way.
It's not always my way, but oh how it's perfect.

Much love,
Karen

No comments: