Saturday, March 18, 2006

The First Day...

A blank page, a head full of goings on for the day...what is a girl to do??? Are you kidding? I could probably write all day and into the next, because that is what I LOVE to do - Write! I am a writer at heart. It takes diligence and time, but the Lord gave me this incredible love for it and a certain way to tell a story without leaving out any details, that makes writing so much fun! I have loads of journals to look back on and see what the Lord was doing in my life and the things He has brought me through and the way He has changed me. That's where the title came from - Changed by His Love. Oh, I most certainly have been changed by His Love...forever, in fact, I have been changed. I look foward to sharing about the Lord Jesus and how He can change anyone. I look forward to sharing the great joys and the heartaches of being a servant of the Lord Jesus, a wife to a minister, a mom to a sweet, almost 2 year old, and juggling the season of life of working full-time. Join the journey with me!
In His Hands...



Tags:

No comments: