Thursday, March 23, 2006

Little Blessings Abound!

Tomorrow is Friday! Friday Friday Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Fridays! Can you tell I love Fridays?! I like the thought that weekend is in sight. I don't have anything special planned, but a day or so off work, spending time with the family, scrapbooking with some friends, and thinking about how I only have FOUR days of work next week is enough to say...I love Fridays! Friday Friday Friday! :) (Insert image of me dancing joyfully doing the "hippy hippy shakes")
I explained to my dad tonight what a blog was...I hope he finds the site and enjoys reading and seeing the pics (more to come). I just don't see him enough!!

Regarding my title, Little Blessings...no, no, no little blessings for us, but for my friends, there are many little blessings that will be arriving later this year! We have friends from seminary in Texas due in July. This will be their second blessing. Their first, a little girl, will be 2 in May. In August, my friend from Florida, Krista, will have her first baby. Krista and her husband Ryan serve at a church in Texas. Looks like October is going to be a big month. Our friends, the Greenwich's, are serving in Italy and they will be expecting Greenwich baby #2 then. They have a son, Jake, who turned 3 in December. Congrats! A girl in my sunday school class, Angela, is also due then. Kudos to her and her husband! This will be their first child. And last, but most definitely not least, my dear friends John and Michelle. They are the parents of twin girl blessings, and they will be 2 in August. They are receiving the blessing of one this time, and minus that yucky feeling in the afternoon/evenings, Michelle is thrilled!
Whew...I am tired just thinking about all these new babies. It's an exciting time expecting a little one and I am praying that each of these mommies is receiving an extra ounce of joy, strength, and peace as they await their little blessings. :)
Off the subject, is the weather going to change anytime soon? I was so hoping to wear cute capri pants to the golf tournament next week...I don't think it's going to happen. I may need to dig out some decent pants and comfy shoes, since Jeremy says we will walk the whole 18 holes. I think I am up for the challenge! He wouldn't let me go 2 years ago...I can't imagine why. I think he just didn't want me to have David on the 2nd hole or something. As most of you know, it would have never happened like that, because that kid had a good dose of stubborn-ness in him that he was not coming!!!!!!!!!!! For those of you that surrounded me during this time two years ago, was I really as bad/complaining/frustrated that I imagined myself to be?
Please, only those closest to me can respond...I am a big girl...I can take it...I think....
Okay, no, be kind...remember one day you may be in the same predicament.

No comments: