Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Pictures

I know. I know. It's been a while since I posted some pictures, so in an effort to appease my fan base, I now present to you...the boo on vacation.

This is Boo and Emma Grace at the mall about a month ago. Emma Grace's mommy is my friend Mandy at Mickey's Girls. Mandy and I have been friends since 1998 and some of the first memories I have of her are participating in Flags All Night at Six Flags. We later made a small group together with 3 other girls where my life grew with the Lord and changed drastically. We got married the same year and she moved to Texas right before my wedding. I got to visit her on Memorial Day weekend the following year in Austin. The next year Mandy got pregnant and as she was still waiting for Emma Grace to arrive I called to tell her I was expecting a little one as well. The day I found out I was going to have a C-section, I called Mandy, since she was already experienced and she helped walk me through an unknown time. Emma Grace and my boo are just under 8 months apart. I don't get to see Mandy that often, but when I do, it's like picking up right where we left off. This past weekend I got to see her again as we enjoyed the wedding of Jeremy's cousin, who is also the daughter of Mandy's parents best friends, and Mandy's daddy performed the ceremony. Did you all get all that???


READY FOR DISNEY! Here we are at my aunt's house and this kid is so ready for Disney World! He packed his own bag and wheeled it around till we left. He did the same thing at home before we left on the trip, but I didn't manage to capture it because I was too busy reasoning with him of why we could not leave at night, after his bag was packed, and why we had to wait till the morning to leave.


Greer Family at Disney! Here we are at the Magic Kingdom. The sky was so beautiful out that morning and that picture was taken approximately around 8:30 AM. I was up at 6:15 and started waking Jeremy, Boo and my mom a little after that. I couldn't sleep, so I figured no one else should either. hee hee. I think I was the most excited...although, after seeing some of the characters, maybe Boo was.


I DON'T WANT TO RIDE DUMBO! Yeah, too bad. I know, I probably should not have chose Dumbo for his first ride, but we were right there and he was so excited...and then, we had to stand in line for a few minutes and he got to watch it work, and then, he didn't want to ride it. Well, again, too bad...he pretty much cried the whole ride and then when we got off, he pulled a Kernie and said, That was fun! ARE YOU KIDDING? Fun for who is what I was thinking... Seriously, I didn't torture him or anything. He loved every ride after that.


EEYORE! Boo likes Eeyore and he was about the only character that he would take a picture with. The day before this when we were at Magic Kingdom, our camera stopped working right as we got to meet Mickey Mouse. Fear not, we have a picture taken by the professionals.


The vacation did not end at Disney...we spent some good time with family and Papaw came to see us!!! We all went out on my grandfather's boat and my dad (Papaw) is showing Boo about fishing. Jeremy is overseeing.

We had a really wonderful time on vacation. It's hard to believe a month has almost passed since we were down there. Boo is changing so much and learning masses amount of information at a time. Everyday he comes home with more statements and questions that sometimes I don't have answers for! :) I love that his little brain is soaking up lots of information.

Hope everyone is enjoying the day today, whether rainy or sunny, it's always a great day in the Lord!

In Him-

Karen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like u all had a great time

Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

What great photos. It looks like you had a great time... well, except for that ride on Dumbo. LOL :)

Anonymous said...

You know, if I ever need a laugh I just come to trusty-Karen's blogs. You crack me up, as always!

Love bunches, Heather

nnena said...

how are you karen?