Friday, March 09, 2007

Last Day for Blog Party!

Last party post
I get kind of sad when a party ends...although, my feet hurt, from standing so long chatting with all these great wonderful ladies, but I am mostly sad because there was just no way I was going to be able to visit everyone!! With currently 906 people on the list, and who knows who will sign up before I get this posted, I would have to stay home and do this for 24 hours a day for like a week!! So, if I didn't make it to your party, please know, I am trying.

I must say, I have met the best, craziest, funny, and wonderful people this week. I spent a whole hour catching up on one girls story about being a first time mom as she journaled much of her pregnancy on her blog. I have laughed. I have cried. I have prayed. I am looking forward to putting together a post of these "new" people in my blogosphere.

I will finish with this:
This week was incredible. God showed me even more just how awesome He is. He is worthy of nothing less than my all and He showed me what that actually looks like. At church, we had a four day revival from Sunday to Wednesday night. In one word: INCREDIBLE. The people were great and helped lead us into worship and breaking down walls, but more importantly the Lord was AWESOME. He showed up and we were all about His Glory. The topic was Thirst. We dumped out our cups on the platform Sunday night after writing on the cup what we were filling our cup with that wasn't the Lord. Monday night we got sugar packets - various ones, and talked about what we use as a substitution for God. Tuesday night - Marriage/Hurt night. Moving testimonies and funny videos, it was a night to rekindle that flame with your spouse or with the Lord. Wednesday was just a pure celebration of all He's done and getting a water bottle to remind us to be filled with His spirit.
I crashed last night. I was exhasuted from early mornings to late nights, but it was all worth it. I hope and pray that as we come off this high, we don't forget what He's done, what He's doing, and what He's going to do.
Hey, girls, IT'S FRIDAY!! Insert me doing Friday dance...after all, this is a party!!

Love in Him-
Karen

2 comments:

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

there's over 900??!!Wow! I'm happy just to have found about ten new blog friends...

GiBee said...

I really love your header ... it's so delightful and cheerful!