Monday, August 14, 2006

The Renewed Me!

Ahhh, yes. I am back from my trip, but I put up a fight kicking and screaming to NOT come home. It's my co-workers...and we all had to go to work...but honestly, no one really wanted to admit not wanting to come back to work. Alright, except me. I wasn't afraid to say...nope, I don't really want to go...can't you just come back and get me next week? Oh, and send the hubby and boo bear...I do kind of miss them. :) HA!
I did miss them, but not as in the overly obsessive missing. I actually took the time to really enjoy myself and the time away from work and home. I ate well, shopped well, and rested well. I let my hair go...which means I really didn't do anything with it...although one night I dried it out straight. I hadn't done that in a few months and it felt good...looked not so good, so it must be time for a cut, but none the less felt good. :) I know Boo and Jeremy had a great weekend, living the life at the Braves Hall of Fame game with my grandfather and enjoying each other's company on Saturday and Sunday.
This week is (drum roll please) BIRTHDAY WEEK for JEREMY! I predict a great week ahead and look forward to honoring him on his big day.
I can't believe it's the middle of August already! Time sure is flying this year. Is anyone Christmas shopping yet??

In Love-
Karen

Tags: , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I CANT BELEIVE YOU SAID THE "C" WORD IN AUGUST! I THOUGHT I TAUGHT YOU BETTER THAN THAT. JUST KIDDING, LOVE DAD