Thursday, May 10, 2007

Fog

This morning, the pasture that we drive by had fog on it. "Momma-Did you know that God also painted that with His hands?"
I don't know so much that He actually painted it, as He did make all the elements line up to form it...
Boo continues to blow my mind with his thoughts and ideas. He is good at imagining things and playing pretend and thinking of new ways to do things, possibly more simplified than I had originally taught him. He sure is growing up fast. I continue to love every phase that he is in...even that naughty side.

Have a blessed Thursday...
--Karen

3 comments:

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

I never thought about fog that way before!

Angel321 said...

I have a five year old daughter, and sometimes she amazes me with her thoughts about God. When we something that is HUGE or something she considers HUGE, she will look at it and say "yeah, God is bigger than that" So funny.

Do You live in Alpharetta, Ga? I am in Powder Springs, Ga.

Angel321 said...

P.S. I am Angel at 1smartmom.