Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day

I was so filled with good stuff this weekend for Mother's Day that I didn't make any time to blog about it! I don't know about you (other Moms), but I was spoiled this weekend. I got to go shopping with my mom, with boys in tow, to a fancy little store at Phipps Plaza - the high end retail place in Atlanta. It wasn't so much that I was going for something spectacular, but it was necessity more than anything, and they have the one store for the NECESSITIES. We then went to Lenox Mall and shopped around there - with me trying on a ton of clothes. I so enjoyed that part! And we concluded with a nice lunch and time at my momma's house. It was soooo much fun!! My boys spoiled me some more when they bought me THIS cute little item. I was completely in shock! Even more than that was a cute little card that Boo got me that had Minnie Mouse on it - and I think he was more tickled about that bit of information. Although, in the car this morning, you wouldn't have known it, because he was loving singing any of his songs, like Backyardigans! He is pretty excited to have the iPod too, since he knows we can play any songs we want - in any order! We are now set for our adventure to Florida in less than 5 weeks! WAAAAHOOOO!

This week is packed full of goodness for golf fans in the area - the AT&T classic, used to be the Bellsouth Classic, kicks off today at TPC Sugarloaf. Jeremy and I are headed out there on Friday for the day and if it's anything like last year, it will be a blast. We also have the Classic Breakfast at our church this week and I will also be in attendance for that...so will Boo, since it's early in the AM. Should be a packed out week and I only have four days of work...picture Happy Dance going on at my desk!
My company has their Company Picnic on Saturday, so we will be enjoying that, and oh my word, the following weekend is Memorial Day. We are moving right along into Summer, aren't we?

I hope all the Mommies had a wonderful weekend! Please share what your family did for Mother's Day...

In His Love-
Karen

1 comment:

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

sounds like you had a great day!

I took a nap which is the most wonderful indulgence I can think of ! :))