Saturday, June 03, 2006

A New Nephew

I wanted to let you all know that we will be receiving a new nephew this year! My sister-in-law is expecting her second child later this year and we are very excited! I imagine our other nephew (aka: The BIG Brother) is thrilled and I bet they are since they saved everything from the first child.
Hip Hip Hooray!
This will be the fifth grandson for my in-laws and the eighth grandchild overall. I think we are on a roll for boys...this year will make the third year in a row that my in-laws have received the gift of a grandchild, and I think the "baby time" goes back to our court for next year. Hm.
Think three-plus years is enough time between David and the next one? (I am just thinking out loud, not really for comments, although, I will gladly accept them!)

I am exhausted from the day...big birthday party for a one-year old. We got to catch up with some friends from our former church, so that was so nice! We haven't seen many of them since December.
I hope each of you are having a great weekend.
Have a great Lord's Day!

Karen

Tags:

No comments: