Monday, July 10, 2006

Superman Returns!

I totally meant to do this last Monday, but somehow forgot! How could I forget Superman? Jeremy and I got to go to the movies...I say got to go, since if you have little ones, then you will know what I mean when I say that...it's not often you get to go to the movies, unless it's for a Disney movie. ha! We went and saw Superman Returns and it was so fabulous! I didn't fall in love with him as a little girl, but was curious enough this time to want to check him out. The guy who played Superman/Clark Kent (oh, gosh, I hope I didn't spoil that for anyone...hee hee), Brandon Routh, is incredible and looks much like Christopher Reeves did playing Superman years ago. Kate Bosworth rocked as Lois Lane and Kevin Spacey was perfect as Lex Luther. It gave lots of backstory, so if you need a refresher course on Superman, you will most likely be satisfied with what you get in the movie. The ending was open, so obviously, we will see him again...

A must see movie for this year!

Have a great day!
Karen

Tags: ,

No comments: